Bobbie King, Rich Township Clerk
The Clerk’s office is open from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, with extended hours on Wednesdays until 7:00 PM.
The Township Clerk is the ex-officio clerk of the road district, the local election authority, and keeps all township and road district records except for general assistance case records. The clerk is also responsible for organizing board meetings and posting legal announcements for the township and road district. Please feel free to come in and take advantage of any one of the following services the Clerk’s Office provides to our residents …
- Voter’s registration – Potential voters must be U.S. citizens, 18 or older, and a resident of the precinct for 30 days by the date of the next election. Two forms of identification are required; one must include the registrant’s current home address. Voters who have moved or changed names since they last registered must bring their registration up to date by re-registering to be eligible to vote.
- Deputy registrar program
- Pick-up and disbursement of election materials for election judges
- Public contact information
Freedom of Information Act Request to Rich Township
Access the form using the link provided below. It is designed to provide you with helpful guidance on how to submit a FOIA request, you do not need to use this form. You may submit a FOIA request in any written format that you choose (e-mail, in-person, U.S. mail, fax). You should retain a copy of your FOIA request for your files.
- Cook County Clerk’s Office – Elections
- Cook County Vehicle Stickers (unincorporated Cook County only) – Call Cook County Department of Revenue at 312-603-6961 or visit https://www.cookcountyil.gov/service/wheel-tax-vehicle-sticker for information on your vehicle sticker/wheel tax ordinance.
- Disabled Parking Placard Applications
- Free Notary Public Service
PUBLIC ACT 97-609 EMPLOYEE TOTAL COMPENSATION IN EXCESS OF $75,000.00 IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW IN THE FINANCE MANAGER’S OFFICE DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS.
Bobbie King, Township Clerk
22013 Governors Highway
Richton Park, Illinois 60471
Unincorporated Cook County Vehicle Stickers
The Rich Township Clerk, Bobbie King, advises residents of changes to Unicorporated Cook County Vehicle Stickers. The County and the Department of Revenue (DOR) are providing some relief throughout Cook County. They have made changes to the upcoming Vehicle Sticker 2020/2021 License year that:
- help reduce fines
- provide much-needed financial breathing room for vehicle owners
- extend deadlines for payment.
What You Need To Know
Cook County and the DOR extended the current vehicle sticker by two months to August 31, 2020. The extension provides additional time and flexibility to vehicle owners. The New License Period will be from September 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021.
- Vehicle owners will have a new 30-day grace period after the due date where the late fee will be $25.
- After the 30-day grace period expires, the late fee will be 100% of your tax due.
- Remit payment by utilizing the notification that you will be receiving in the coming weeks.
- Payments accepted online, by mail, in-person at DOR and 100+ participating ELS locations.
Please visit the county’s website at www.cookcountyil.gov/service/wheel-tax-vehicle-sticker or www.cookcountyil.gov/revenue for up and coming details. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.