Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Rich Township will provide FREE rides to polling places during early voting and day of election. To schedule a ride, call 708-748-6727.
For shopping, errands, grocery stores, post offices, banks etc.: same day service only (call when ready, pick-up within 5 minutes to 1 hour) 8:30am to 2pm (last ride to return home) Monday through Friday.
For local medical appointments, hair appointments, trains, etc.: 8:30 am pick up’s to 2:30 pm (last ride to return home) Monday through Friday. To insure there is availability, you should schedule your ride a week in advance for local rides with a minimum advance notice of two business days in advance of the appointment, not including the day of the appointment. Appointments at facilities should be made between 9:15 am and 12:00 pm for a pickup and return ride home.
- Within Rich Township: $3.00 one-way and $6.00 round trip. Ten-ticket books are available.
- Outside Rich Township: Medical Only, $6.00 each way/$12.00 round trip.
- Medicaid is accepted for transportation to medical appointments.
- We also assist in processing RTA senior and disabled passes.
- Rides through our Pace Vanpool program are provided for low income residents with prior approval from our General Assistance Department.
Please Note: We cannot enter your homes! All wheelchair and handicapped riders who need assistance must be accompanied by a person who will aid them to and from the bus. Riders needing extra assistance must provide an escort to accompany them to their destination and the return trip.